Thursday, February 17, 2011

About the Rusults of PMAI

The PMAI results about me illustrate that,Innocent,Magician ,Sage and Creator are the most active archetype in my life.Whereas Orphan may not often express in my life currently.

In fact,I always hear that people think me is too innocent at my age.But I found the description of Innocent is completely fit for me.I have a basic trust to other people and belive it's a safe world.I always underestimate difficulties,become overly confident or optimistic.I should cultivate the ability of anticipate difficulties. On another aspect,I try to avoid temptation,I belive that simple life will drive to happiness.



In my life journey, I found I am a catalyst indeed,I can easily influnce my friends and my partners around.I confused about it before.But now,I can understand it.The Magician is that kind of person can influnce other people.I need down-to-earth working and learning,Being aware of how other people think and act.Doing inner work that fosters awareness of psychological forces.



Actually,I don't think I am Sage archetype currently,maybe when I fulfill my potential.

The result really let me become a little more conscious about myself.Also give me some suggestions.I should understand it deeply to help my life journey.

2 comments:

  1. We have something in common that Orphan not often express in our life.I also not very clear the characters of Orphan.
    But I believe that the world is not safety enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is important to cultivate the ability of anticipating difficulties, but I also think holding on to your ability to look at difficulties with confidence is just as important. I think if you were able to work with both of these abilities together it could help you handle difficulties and conflicts more easily.

    ReplyDelete